There’s no denying that a light purse is a heavy curse. Are you working a 9 to 5 job in Australia but still feel your purse light after paying most of your expenses from your salary? Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle!
We are here with the five best side hustles in Australia that will give you some big bucks.
Become a Virtual Assistant on Fiverr
A virtual assistant provides administrative and marketing assistance, including scheduling meetings, monitoring emails, managing social media, and offering IT support. If you’re an expert in providing these services, sell your skill on Fiverr and bring growth to someone’s business. According to Fiverr, VA can earn $5 to $100 per hour. Inspiring!
- Initially, create an appealing Fiverr profile
- Secondly, list the services or offerings
- Hunt for the clients
- The sky’s the limit for making Money as a VA on Fiverr.
- You can work remotely
- You get a flexible work environment
- Virtual assistants can have many distractions when working from home.
2. Starting an Online Business on Shopify
Isn’t it a good idea to use Shopify as one of the online side hustles in Australia to make $1500 per month? How? You have just to pick the most trending niches and design your site on this e-commerce platform.
Beauty products, pet accessories, and laptop batteries are some trending niches you can consider.
- It’s highly secure and reliable
- You don’t need to be a tech ninja to start your online store
- No development cost for launching an online Shopify store
- Marketing your business on Shopify can be tricky.
3. Serving as a Proofreader on Fiverr
Highlighting even the smallest mistakes (punctuation, grammar, spelling, format) and bringing any content into a tip-top shape comes under the services of a proofreader. Make an attractive and professional-looking profile on Fiverr to make Money from this skill.
Add your skills, create an inspiring portfolio, have a good pricing strategy, optimize your gig and ta-dah! Proofreading web content, ebooks, novels, and business documents can help you make about $30 per hour or more than this.
- Proof-readers are highly in demand
- You get a variety of content
- No certification or training is required
- You don’t get credit for your work.
Renting Your Own House on Airbnb
Airbnb can be your best partner when filtering different side hustles in Australia to make extra income. If you have a house or even just a room that isn’t in your use, list it on Airbnb and earn passive income from it.
Once you have listed your property, decide how to host and set the right price for your house. Can you believe this side hustle can give you almost $924 monthly?
- You can set your favorite price
- You get a low-cost way of advertising your property on the Airbnb site
- You can pick your desired hosting dates
- Constant stream of income without ups and downs
5. Delivering Food on Doordash
Doordash offers you amazing side hustle ideas in Australia that will give you some extra $$ each month. All you need to do is to set up your Doordash profile and use the app to view available delivery options.
You have to reach the restaurant, pick up the food, and deliver it to the customer. In this way, a dasher earns about $25 an hour.
- You get flexible working hours
- Dashers get no guaranteed hours
- There’s no specific attire
- Working in extreme weather conditions can be problematic.
In a Nutshell
If you’re under any financial crisis, pick any of these side hustles from home in Australia. Each of these will surely give you mind-blowing results. Also, let us know about your selection in the comment section.